Thursday 16 July 2009

Bulgaria, Sofia


There are many differences between Sofia and London. For example the weather in Sofia now isn't so cold. It is sunny and hot and you can go to the beach without being afraid that in one hour it will begin to rain!


Another difference is that in London people are too polite. Like if they want something they say
''Exuse me, could you please give me that?''. And in Bulgaria we just say ''Can you give me that''. But I haven't got used to this language, so this is another reason why I don't want to live in England.


In addition I like Bulgarian food much more than English food. For example my faviourite typical food is called ''banitsa''. The ingrediants of banitsa are white feta cheese, melted butter, eggs, oil, phyllo dough, soda water, baking soda, flour, milk, salt...

Last, but not least is that in Sofia there are my friends, family... I don't want to leave them, so that is why I prefer to stay in Sofia than staying in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment